Delivery & Payment
We ships all orders via one of the following two delivery methods:
Self-Delivery: The majority of furniture offered for sale in Just In Beds falls into this category. Our trained furniture delivery specialists will schedule your delivery with you in advance. At the scheduled delivery appointment, the team will deliver your furniture inside your home, unpack it, assemble it in your room of choice, and remove all excess packaging materials. This superior level of service has been offered to all Just In Beds customers.
Courier Delivery: Some items are small for delivery. This generally applies to smaller items, such as artwork, nightstands, lamp etc. will ship via a 3rd party carrier service. These type of orders will be delivered and brought to your home (or building entrance). However, the customer is responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if it is necessary. If you have any questions about delivery process please call our trained specialists at 050-7157877
Certain areas that are inaccessible with our standard home delivery trucks, or locations which require alternative delivery methods (for example; if we need to deliver to an island which may only be accessed by boat) will require extra fees. However, in those instances, said fees will be reviewed with you prior to delivery.
If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 7 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Just In Beds reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according as per our return policy.
Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture beyond two flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges.
We do not make international deliveries at this time. However, we can deliver your order to a freight forwarder of your choosing. It is the customer’s responsibility to hire a freight forwarder and pay all overseas shipping fees directly to the freight forwarding company.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at 050-7157877.
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. In stock items are usually delivered within 2-3 Working Days from when the order was placed. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate – actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery and unforeseen events. Just In Beds is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least 1-2 hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a “back-up” to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Just In Beds requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery companies’ departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.
- If an item does not fit in customers home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged Shipping fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Just In Beds . If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Just In Beds reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
We accept following payment methods
- Cash on Delivery
- Online Credit/Debt Card payments (Visa / Master Card).